Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Weekly Trading Update - 13-17 July 2009


t's been a very short trading week for me because I was in hospital on Monday and Tuesday and was still a bit groggy on Wednesday (I'm fine now by the way). As it turned out I probably should have taken the whole week off because my only trade of the week occurred earlier today and it turned out to be a losing one.

It was on the GBP/JPY pair and it looked like the EMAs were about to cross downwards but unfortunately it turned out to be a false crossover. I entered a short position at 152.98 and ended up taking a 78 point loss including the spread.

So it's been a poor trading week but I can at least console myself with the fact that if I had been here all week, I would have grabbed some nice profits from the upward EMA crossovers that took place on the GBP/USD and EUR/USD pairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment