Wednesday, August 26, 2009

IvyBot Robot - Is It Too Good To Be True?


IvyBot is the latest forex robot to be released and this one appears to be a little more advanced than most because it consists of four separate advisors (each trading the EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/CHF and USD/JPY pairs) and claims to adapt to changing market conditions.

I have to admit that with more and more forex robots being released on to the market, I seem to be getting more and more sceptical about them. I've never really used any of these robots myself, mainly because I don't have access to MetaTrader4, but the feedback I've received from many of my readers and subscribers has never been that positive.

Anyway going back to this particular product, the IvyBot robot certainly appears to be very impressive if you read the sales page with gains of between 475% and 920% per year every year since 2001.

No comments:

Post a Comment